fb icon

fb icon
Follow E-tek on fb!

March 9, 2015

Quarter windows and adjustments....

Swapping original seals to new verticle chrome pieces: 




New quarter glass roller came in fast and was swapped in prior to install:


After a ton of work (see previous quarter window install) the quarter glass is installed. But something was off. No matter how I adjusted this side, I couldnt get it to slide smoothly without contacting the quarter panel edge...


So I got out the measuring tape and started comparing side to side....











As well as checking the rubber seals - and I could see that the screw holes didn't line up...
 So, after a LOT of back and forth, I found that the quarter window openning needed to be enlarged by about 1/2".
 ACCCK!! But sometimes it has to be done....


And with a little touch up, all is good and everything fits as it should.