After removing the box from the truck - using the lift - it was time to get to some of the repairs that where hiddne, or just hard to get to with the box still on the truck:
Including the rear frame member, which had taken a SEVERE beating over the rears....
Once I finished beating on that for severla hours, I switched to somethig a little more mechanical: mocking up the front suspension and axle on the E-rod.
The single front leaf connects to the axle via this shackle,
which will get cut down to just the bit that holds the shackle.
In the rear, its a similar set-up: a single leaf holds it all up: