If you've been following along closely, you'll recall the first AC pump I was given for the Camaro was too long for this application. After a couple tries - and an hour or two of research - I finally figured out the issue....
Last week a new, shorter AC Pump arrived (courtsey of the owner) and today - it got installed.
This pump has a compeltely different hookup, which looks like it'll add some complexity to the AC hook-up, but that's something for the specialist to worry about.... My job is to get it all installed!
And.....after about 30 minutes - it was in.
Another few minutes (!) and the Rad was back in place as well - ready for coolant!
stay tuned while I finish up the column install and get on with re-instaling all the windows, chrome and various acroutemounts needed to complete this sweetheart ride!