fb icon

fb icon
Follow E-tek on fb!

July 1, 2012

Lately, I've been thinking about the Challenger I finished - and sold - last year. With the money I got I was able to buy another project (the 27 T), a few engines and some tools and even though I don't totally regret the sale, it will still go into the category of "ones that got away".... After five years of work it was a show car and a strong runner - but for some reason I just didn't want to keep it. I say it's because it's not a convertible, which I prefer - especially since we only drive them in the summer and 'verts feel so special....


A couple years later though and I still lament (different than regret?) selling it. Even though I "traded" it for all this other stuff (including the down payment on another rental house) I am now down to "only" 2 drivers and two projects. Oh well, I guess it's time to get that 240Z back to roller status - maybe that'll fill that hole in my automotive heart!


Don't forget to check out the website at www.E-tekRestorations.com